Expect some big announcements in 2013 from WAAV.
• Completed the first large-scale WiFi deployment on a commuter rail system in Boston, MA metro area.
• WAAV introduced the AirBox X2 Slide, a multiple-connection cellular router that lets users insert (or "slide in") modems that connect with various carrier networks worldwide.
• At the annual Consumer Electronics Show, WAAV introduced the AirBox X2, the world’s first multiple connection cellular router. The AirBox X2 can establish two cellular connections simultaneously by using the same or different cellular providers. The AirBox X2 is designed for wide bandwidth applications such as real-time video streaming or for passenger Internet use in buses and trains, accommodating dozens of simultaneous users.
The AirBox X2 offers increased bandwidth, coverage area and reliability. It won the Mario Award, given by TV Technology Magazine for the most innovative new products, at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Annual Convention.
• Partnering with International Video and Control, WAAV introduced the first mobile cellular camera at the International Construction and Utility Equipment Expo (ICUEE) in October 2007.
• In partnership with RocketStream, WAAV demonstrated average upload speeds of 1.2 Mbps over two EV-DO Rev A connections using an AirBox X2 and RocketStream file transfer software.
• WAAV’s AirBox CM3 router advances the field by using a smaller footprint and offering connections to HSDPA, UMTS, and EV-DO Rev. A networks in addition to EV-DO Rev. 0.
• WAAV’s second-generation cellular router is named the WavBoard. Smaller than the MBR-1100, it had all of the previous model's features and an optional GPS receiver for fleet management.
• Known as Omniwav Mobile, WAAV introduced the first broadband cellular router designed specifically for vehicles. The MBR-1100 turned any vehicle into its own Wi-Fi hotspot.
WAAV Contact Information
One Canal Park
Cambridge, MA 02141
Get your career moving with the company that is Designed to Move!
WAAV is currenlty seeking individuals who want to be part of a team that enjoys being challenged and solving problems.
How would you like to help shape the future of the mobile wireless world? Let us know how you would like to make a difference. Submit your resume to: email@example.com